Our Association in Switzerland
A non-profit Swiss association.
Volunteers, with diverse professional experience, offer us their time and expertise.
We work with and for
1 school for the youngest from 3 to 6 years old according to Montessori's education method.
1 government school in Nepal from 4 to 18 years old.
With a total enrollment of 650 students.
15 scholarship holders.
11 villages and their inhabitants through the Healthcare Center.
60,000 sq mt of bio-dynamic agriculture.
You can help us by
- Becoming a member of the Association Ganesha.
- Making a donation or an endowment to the association.
- Getting involved in our annual fund-raising activities.
- Inviting us to organize a conference on our work.
- Spreading the word about our association.
- Joining us and sharing your experience with us.
If you want more information
Consult our president's annual reports.