From to , the number of students has increased from 120 to 650, an ever-increasing part of which being girls.
The school staff includes :
- 14 Teachers (male and female)
- 7 Administrative council
- 5 Local farmers
- 2 Teachers' aids
- 2 Peons
- 1 General director
- 1 Cook
- 1 Headmaster (primary classes)
The schools make it possible to enroll students from 3 to 18 years old, through:
- 3 nursery classes (Ganesha Keti Keta Phulbari according to the Montessori's education method)
- 1 nursery govermental class
- 5 primary classes
- 2 higher primary classes
- 4 secondary classes
- 3 sewing classes
Academic subjects taught
Apart from the standard curriculum approved by the Department of Education of Nepal, the school also organizes :
- A cultural school trip for the final year students (class 10).
- Music and drama courses, with opportunities to perform in the district villages.
- A professional sewing class for 5 students yearly.
- At the end of their studies, students who pass the final exams receive the official SLC given by the government of Nepal.
- Scholarships are awarded to deserving students.