- Decision to rebuild a dilapidated school buildings in Barmaghiya 9, Saptari District, South Nepal.
- Development of an educational and healthcare project.
- Laying of the foundation stone of the primary school and renovation of the temple dedicated to Hindu god Ganesh.
- Association Ganesha of Switzerland (AGS) is founded.
- Construction of Casa Torino, which is serving as the caretaker's house and the school kitchen.
- Construction of the Secondary school building and the Mara Mosca Healthcare Center.
- Purchase of 57'000 sq.m. agricultural land. 300 mango trees, 1'000 aouls plants, eucapyptus and various fruits trees as well as varied vegetables (soya beans, peanuts, etc.) were planted.
- Ganesha Association of Nepal (GAN) is founded.
- The first nursery class for children between the ages of 4 to 5 years old is opened.
- The first nursery school Ganesha Keti Keta Phulbari (teaching according to the Montessori's education method) is opened.
- Managerial managment of Mara Mosca Healthcare Center.